Sunday, January 22, 2023

Silly Selfies Sunday

No, he is NOT drunk!


A blog friend downloaded the insta-toon app and sent me a couple of photos.
hers were smooth and had no harsh lines.

That encouraged me to Try to duplicate.
I asked bob to let me sit next to him and practice taking a smooth
insta-toon of him.

Above is what I wanted, Below he said, my eyes were closed and widened them.
The camera grabbed both,
He is just Like Beau, no smiles for the cell phone.
 

I tried MANY times to get my face to to look like him for Selfie Sunday.
NOT the beard, the smooth skin look.

Not sure why his are smoother than mine but this will give me. 
ENCOURAGMENT to keep inst-tooning  ha ha ha
Like I NEED to be encouraged, Just ask Beau and Bob
Silly Selfie Sunday 




13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Each collage has a different effect!

Ann said...

I like them all. It was nice of Bob to play along and let you insta toon him.

DeniseinVA said...

Keep insta-toning please. I enjoy these. Bob is a good sport :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Love all the toon images. It is nice of Bob to pose for your photos.
Take care, have a great day!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I may have to hunt down this tooning thing... YAM xx

Rose said...

If it makes you happy and you have Fun. Then there is no harm done.

Betty Manousos said...

I found these to be very creative! keep up insta-toning!

happy Sunday! enjoy your day . xoxo

My Mind's Eye said...

Bob we thank you for allowing MS to play ...she has such a touch with insta toons
hugs Cecilia

Chatty Crone said...

Love the last picture of you - you look so sweet and loving like you are.

Mevely317 said...

How cute you are!
Why the last one (right) of Bob AND bottom right of you practically beg for captions. Maybe you could hold a contest?

PS - Love that saying above you in the hammock. That's gospel!

CheerfulMonk said...

I think you look cute. Thank you for doing this!

Hootin Anni said...

Rose's comment is poetic. 🙂

Carol Henstra said...

You are a cutie and love your humour. And take me as I am attitude. Your a Gem. Catching up on the news you bring. I see all your true people still here. Boy thumps up people. I admire you. Has anyone of you ever met Sandra in person or seen her on the picture gadgets in person.