Saturday, July 29, 2023

Good News/Bad News - AI

Good News/Bad News


Bad News is, I played with Bing Creative Image so much 
it
STOPPED WORKING!!
Would not create, kept giving me ERRORS, after I did Restart, tried another browser.
I went to Microsoft.com and found the fix was Delete the cookies. Seems I did more than My Daily Allowed time to CREATE.
Good News is it worked.
Bad news is, each time I log into something there is nothing saved, and I have to use my password,
 which has been forgotten because it is always saved.
 
You can see what I was working on over on Beau's blog.

The best news of all, while poking around on Microsoft.com to find answers, they congratulated me on my accumulated reward points.
Say What??? 18,694 points? from PLAYING?


I have played with it so much I am a LEVEL 2 player and I have earned 18,694 points and had a lot of choices, Including Amazon, Target and Walmart and a lot of others, that I could get gift cards with my points.

We can save the points until we can afford something large, and right now I can get 5- or 10-dollar cards.  I was about to order the 10-dollar Amazon when I read the part about saving them. 
MORE INCENTIVE TO PLAY. it is not just Bing AI it includes all the things we do with the new Bing.
I went through the whole shebang when they did an update and it popped up and said,
follow this to learn all about the new Bing. That is how I got a lot of those points.
I am going to poke this computer and play in AI until I get a million rewards. 😉
we get 25 per day with boosts, after that well, slow as molasses.
You can check to see if you have rewards by going to Microsoft Rewards, log in with your password and you will see all you need to see
If by chance you have only Apple, you can't do this. your reward is Having Apple.
You can see how I am earning rewards on Beaus Blog

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! So what limit will you finally cash out? What an amazing find, getting paid for playing!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
Better than a poke in the eye with a blunt stick I suppose!!! YAM xx

David M. Gascoigne, said...

You know more about computers and how to navigate them than the average fifteen- year old!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I never knew you could earn points from playing on the computer.
I rarely use Bing, I am always on Google chrome.
Take care, have a great weekend.

Ann said...

How cool. I had no idea you could earn points like that. I just went and it says I am level 1 with 215 points. I guess I'm going to have to start using Bing. I almost always use Google Chrome. Occasionally I use Edge but pretty much only when I click on a link in my email and that's where it opens.

DawnTreader said...

Well, this just confirms you're getting "professional" at playing with AI... They're even paying you for it!!! ;) I've only tried it a few times so far.

Mevely317 said...

And you're getting these points free for nothing? Wheeeee!
This is shaping up to be nothing day, so I'm thinking it's time to reacquaint myself with Mr. AI.
Thanks for pointing the way!

DeniseinVA said...

Wow, never knew about this reward system for working AI. Thanks for the head’s up!

My Mind's Eye said...

If Microwsoft was SMART they would hire you as a remote learning teacher
Hugs Cecilia

Rose said...

I have long ago forgotten my password...I keep getting notices about rewards, though.

photowannabe said...

Great to be rewarded for doing something you love to do.
I have a MAC laptop so I can't do any of those things. Its probably good for me to not get immersed in it anyway.
Love getting gift cards to use for things I wouldn't be so ready to use my own money for.
On my way to Beau's Blog.
Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about the issues you had but the points you have earned is pretty cool.

Brian's Home Blog said...

They are learning everything you do and everything you like, wow.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a great surprise! 😊

Inger said...

you so deserve every reward you can get.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

I am happy for you, Sandra, both in your success at solving the computer issue and winning points for having the fun you obviously do and sharing your creativity. But, I am also a happy Apple user and OK without winning points. Good luck on your success and happy shopping as well.