Monday, February 12, 2024

Blame It on A Blogger Friend

 


Please be advised if you wish to see the details of my magnificent art, you must click on them to make them larger. 



Before I tell you who the blogger friend is, that caused hours of splat creations, let me show you a painting by the artist she introduced me to in her POST on My Minds Eye

Love Hurts by Tony Oursler

I was totally fascinated by the Invisible Green Link, she took a photo of at the NC Art Museum. POP over by clicking on the post link. I love read, so I chose Love Hurts because soon it will be


His art sells for $900 and up for prints and $10,000 to $20,000 for his art. 

Since I have no video of eyes opening and closing and lips that speak whispers, I think my prints should bring at least $100.00. plus shipping of course. The much less price is of course because I borrowed his idea with the help of PicMonkey. Note: if you are the govt and reading this, this is a JOKE! not selling prints.

DID YOU FIND ME IN THE 3RD one  Down???? 

.

19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I did find you in the art. This is very cool, and I never heard of Splat Art. Thinking you maybe used A.I.

easyweimaraner said...

I hope you can sell it for the same price too... it reminds me a little of the blob... but well the movie and the blob was famous too...

Breathtaking said...

Good morning Sandra:=)
It's very effective, and I like what the artist does with the splats.You know this sparks a memory of when I was a child and I used to drop a large blob of paint in the centre of a piece of paper, then blow down a straw several times. The effect was something like this! I think I must have been a child genius!:=) I think I saw you in the third image, but I'm not sure!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh, you could absolutely market these as being "in the style of..." !!! YAM xx

David M. Gascoigne, said...

They are subject to interpretation and therefore guaranteed to be big hits. People will see everything from their lost grandparents to the family dog in them. And there’s bound to be someone who sees the Virgin Mary. That’s always good for a pilgrimage so watch out for the crowds at your door.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The splatter art looks fun. I did find you in the third image.
Take care, have a wonderful day!

Ann said...

Yep, I found you in the art. I think you should definitely get that much for your masterpieces. While I find them quite lovely and admire your artistic flair I'm afraid that i will not be purchasing one. I'm far too cheap to buy them and because I'm also a procrastinator it would never get hung on the wall.

Rose said...

Yes, I found you!

Mevely317 said...

Yes! ... there you are, all bright and shiny!
In all seriousness, I think you've the talent to open your own Etsy shop.
Play on!

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL Most happy to be the one who added another layer of fun to the Part-ee in your head
I did see you
Hugs Cecilia

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was fun and I knew who the blogger was right away!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

LOL...I love the fun you have with your ideas...and I also knew who the "blogger to blame" was!

photowannabe said...

Love your splats!!
Yes I did find you. It kind of looks like you are sitting behind a guitar...
Fun stuff and maybe you are in line for a new kind of work...
Sue

carol l mckenna said...

Fun art and have fun selling yours too ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laugther and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I can certainly see how that inspired you. Fun post!

Chatty Crone said...

I saw you in all of them except the second one - the green one.

DeniseinVA said...

Yes I saw you! Never seen art like this before in an art gallery. Seen ink splat pictures and used to do those as a kid. Fun post!

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, I saw you! What fun. 😊

Linda said...

I SEE you!!!
Sabrina does acrylic pours....
Art is FUN!