Happy 250th Birthday USA! I am happy to have spent 81 years, 10 months in the United States of America.
I grew up when we hung all our laundry on clothes lines with clothes pins. You can tell I am still coloring.
UPDATE Beau: As you can see below I am fine, still the best relaxing dog ever. I did have a pacing/throw up thing 2 days ago, but only for 3 hours and I am all good now.
Bob got a new Therapist, his name is Chad and he specializes in balance, since when Daddy walks with his walker he is in danger of falling over backwards. We both like him a lot, he is amazing. Explains what and why and how and the best news is we already see a change with only two visits. I am doing all the exercise with Bob and 2 that are customized for me that Bob doesn't do. I am having balance problems myself. We are both excited we have 6 weeks approved with Chad.
No photos of me, I look like a wrinkled prune/old hag! You have probably seen the last photo of me... If I had a million dollars for each wrinkle I would be a BillionaireAnn from SnapEditScrap sketches, I do a copy cat inspired by hers. She uses colored pencils, I paint in Procreate on my iPad. https://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/
| Yes, I know today is the 3rd not the 4th, but TV just said we turned 250 on the 2nd, Happy Birthday, USA |





35 comments:
WAHOO for good therapists....and also for healthy Beau and DUCKS!
Sending big virtual hugs!
Beth
I honestly did not know that a therapist could make that much difference. I am so glad that both of you are getting better.
Happy 4th to you. Beau be good! Hugs.
Yay for Chad. We hope you have a great 4th.
Yay for Chad. They are priceless.
I'm glad Beau is back to normal.
Love all your 4th of July graphics. Beautiful.
Have a fabulous day, weekend and 4th of July. Scritches to Beau and a big hug to you. ♥
Hari OM
Well, this is an excellent post full of joy and appreciation of the benefits of professional help, as well as dogs and ducks all sitting in their row!!! That is possibly the smiliest photo I have ever seen of Bob! Wishing you all the best for the weekend as your whole nation celebrates. YAM xx
I remember the clothes line and clothes pins. I'm happy to hear that Beau is doing well. I hope Chad can help Bob with that and glad to read that you already see change. Glad you are both exercising and that you like Chad. Hey, I'm a wrinkled prune too! Take care.
Good news about Chad and that you're both benefitting from his input.
Happy Independence Day!
Happy 4th of July! I am glad Bob is doing well with his therapy.
I think my hubby could use some balance exercises.
Cute photos of Beau!
Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.
Happy to hear about Chad and also that the pup is doing better. All good things. Happy Weekend and boogie boogie.
PS: Hanging laundry out is THE BEST!
Nice to see your post today, Happy 4th! I'm glad Beau is doing good, that is a smile maker! Big hugs from all of us!
I am so glad that the PT is benefiting both you and Bob. I’m not one to curse, but I swear by the benefits of physical therapy. The trick is you just have to stick with it. My mom refused to do her therapy and ended up with a frozen shoulder.
We're having the Fam over in a few hours. And then tomorrow we'll just relax and watch the rest of the country celebrate as we eat leftovers and stay cool. Good hearing from you!
There is nothing like a great therapist to help with mobility and balance. I'm so glad you two like him. That's half the battle.
We have come to the end of our contract with the RN, PT and OT. Dave and I have been so thankful for them and what they have helped Dave improve. Praying Dave will continue to get his strength back and continue to walk better. We both do the exercises too. This getting old is really hard ... Just Saying !!!
(((hugs)))
Sue
Beau, when you are sick three hours can feel like three days. Mama, I love the 4th dress, it is like Christian Siriano designs! And your clothes hanging on the line is my favorite colors here!! I love the goofy bird and owl instead of the standard eagle! Go duckies!!! AWESOME about the new guy, I am so happy about that!! I know he will help you as well.
Happy 4th July to all three of you (you, Bob and Beau) - and Chad! :)
Happy happy post. A colourful celebration, good news on therapy, a contented Beau, you doing stuff about your own balance, Bob looks cheerful..... Enjoy your flag day.
Awesome job coloring! It all sounds 'thumbs up' ... all the more reason to celebrate #250!
Beau's so chill; how I love that big guy. And, wow. The big smile on Bob's face makes me smile right back. Way to go, Chad!
I enjoy all your colored pages and am glad to hear you all are doing well. Your new therapist sounds great too.
I'm so happy your have a good therapist, and that Beau is doing well. Love you! Happy 4th of July! We all have been so lucky to have been born here. ❤️
I think that Chad is your special gift for the 250th anniversary. Who knows, perhaps his time with you will be extended. Fingers crossed!
That is awesome that the therapist is making such a difference.
Hope you have a happy 4th of July
Hi Sandra :)
What a happy post.Love all the coloured pictures and pictures of Beau looking healthy and relaxed. but the best news is Chad, who
has alredy made a difference to Bobs balance issues, and given you both hope. I am so happy for you.
All the best and Happy 4th of July.
Sonjia.
Sandra I'm happy you have Chad...sending purrs to you Bob and Beau
Happy Happy safe 4th to all
Hugs Cecilia
I have a therapist starting this week. I just need to make myself remember to do the exercises. Bob looks better. The rubber stretcher band...I need to buy one. Have a happy 4th!
How great that a p t is helping Bob with his balance. He has so much upper body strength that he is ahead most of the people that need help. And you look great to us Sandra...we love you and want to see your sweet face. Happy 4th my friend! Hugs to you all!
I'm so glad about the therapist.
Have a blessed and beautiful Independence Day!
That’s great news about Chad and that you see the benefits already. He is a blessing for sure. Loved your post. Happy 4th/250th Celebration!
Also glad that Beau got over his latest sick spell quickly.
Love that the ducks are still with you 🩷
Sorry about sweet Beauʼs being sick! Not fun!
I love seeing you in your photos! We are what we are, I suppose…I hate having my photo taken as well.
SO happy you and Bob like the new therapist … getting stronger is all that matters!
Hugs
Donna 🌷
Hurray for Chad not just helping Bob but you too! Yep, it's important to work on balance as we get older. I remember when my Mom hated having her picture taken, and now I understand why. I don't look like I feel (I look much older than I feel.) Yes, I care about the ducks too, and glad to know they're still there. It's good for them and for you too. Give Beau a hug or pet from me (whichever he likes best!)
That is great that your new therapist is doing so much good for Bob, and even for you!
I hope your Fourth of July holiday was excellent, and happy, too.
Nice that those ducks are still calling your place their home.
Hang in there Beau, glad that your 'issue' didn't last too long.
Lots of hugs going out from us to you!
May God continue to sustain you and be your guide and rock.
I'm so happy Bob has a good therapist!
I remember clothes lines! We still use them when we are at the ranch - which seems so long ago. Too hot to go now and the AC needs some repair AND the ceiling came down over the little sofa ao THAT needs repairing AND i want that sofa OUT!
Louis Dean stills loves to do laundry by hand (????!!!!) and he hangs things up outside and anywhere he can find - including the shower head and the spokes on the arbor in my herb garden.
I have started my fall decorating - little by little and hope to have it all done by the first of August. And I won't be taking it down untill the week before thanksgiving as I will not be doing but a fraction of the Christmas decorating I've done in the past. I'll be starting my Christmas Santa this month - two of them! One is a pink Santa and the other a more traditional one.
I've missed you, Sandra, but I know you understand. I still pray for you, Bob and Beau every day.....
OH, It is SO good to hear from you again! I also got two comments from you on some of my previous posts. Thank you. I miss you when you don't write! This was a good one, and I'm so happy that Bob has a new therapist that seems to be helping him...and YOU too! That's wonderful. And so happy to hear the ducks are still there. They are quite happy in your "cement pond", as the Beverly Hillbillies used to say! Glad Beau is doing okay in spite of his little bad spell. Just keep hanging in there, and write when you can. I love all your coloring pages, and your patriotic owl and bird are so cute! Happy 250th Birthday America! I've been here for 75 years and almost 10 months of it. I do remember the 200th birthday quite well. Hard to believe that was 50 years ago already!!! My, time sure flies!!! Take care my friend. It's so good to hear from you.
Thanks for the updates on everyone, Sandra - Beau, Bob, yourself, ducks and for sharing the great news about the new PT therapist. Life does sounds somewhat better and you seem calmer too. Coloring is a great way to relax and I am thinking of getting back into doing it.
Thats good news to have a good physio . Things are improving after a few visits sounds great. Hopefully you can keep him for longer. Lock him in a cupboard so he has to stay.glad Beau seems okay and You are both doing exercises. I go to exercise class on a Saturday morning but it exhausts me for the rest of the day. You have wrinkles? Don't all old people have wrinkles. I also have age spots all over my skin. Hope you had a nice 250th birthday celebration in your town. Australia is only 238 years old.
Post a Comment