Saturday, August 1, 2026

Saturday Update BeauSpeak

 


Mama asked me to host the Saturday Update. 
Good News: This photo is me waiting patiently at 5:05 AM for Mama to start breakfast for 3 at 5:30. We eat early because I walk Mama at 6:30, and today, Ruby will come and walk with us. Ruby text Mama and says, What is the ETA for Beau walking us today..

Bad News
I had 4 hours of puke/poop thing.
Good news is, this is the first one of these for about 2 months.
Good News: I am fine now, and we are getting tons of rain, 
bad news:
It Always Comes at  our Walking time.
Good News, is there is nothing NEW for Mama and Daddy.
Same Old Same Old is a good thing.

Good News
Mama is excited because the rain made the weeds BLOOM, hundreds of tiny white flowers all over the yard, and she saw 6 butterflies, 3 different species. She told me she misses, the days of old when our yard was a butterfly garden.

She also misses Missy and Mister, so she colored these.



She allowed me to do Copy Cat Copy Cat

Ann from SnapEditScrap sketches, Mama does a copy cat inspired by hers. She uses colored pencils, I paint in Procreate on my iPad. https://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/



Ann's drawings above and Mama's Inspiration below





32 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your copy is so cute! Well, it is good Beau had his incident while he was not in the house, anyway. I guess Mr. & Mrs. are not coming back, SHOOT! I love the last duck picture and the colors you used.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm sorry you were sick again, Beau, but I'm glad it isn't as frequent. And I'm thrilled about your rain and vegetation. Droughts suck!

eileeninmd said...

Hello Beau,
I am sorry you were sick again, glad you are doing better now.
I am also happy Mama and Dad are doing the same, that is a good thing. Rain is welcome, I am sur the plants were happy. I love seeing the butterflies and flowers. Mam's copy cats are cute, I like the alien. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

Zoolatry said...

Is is OK to read the Good News, skip the Bad News? [actually we did read the "bad" stuff, sorry ...] Anywayz, hello y'all down South there. We have popped in and out [without comments], so know what you've been up to: missing your duckies now ... some improvements in everyone's health, little by little ... the usual Florida rain vs hot sun!!! Closing with hugs & love to all. Once "OUR" lives return to normal [ha ha meowz] hope to be back more often. Ann and JUNE

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
That was an excellent round up, Beau boy! I am so sorry that you had another bout of the yuckies, but let's hope there's another good couple of months to follow... love mum's artifications and that you have had some rain. I know it's not fun to walk in, but it's sooo important for nature. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

DawnTreader said...

Good news that there's not too much bad news! ;) Love the images colored and copied - and the copied ones also brilliantly put together in a new constellation! ♥

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh Beau! It is SO wonderful to hear from YOU again. although I am sorry to hear you were feeling puny again. I do hope you are "fine as frog's hair now". (That's an old southern saying from somewhere...not sure where!) I am happy to hear that your friend Miss Ruby is able to walk with you again. I know you enjoy seeing her and I'm sure your Mama loves the company. I hope the rain won't keep her away. How nice you are getting so much rain. We live up the state from you a few hours, and we are hardly getting any rain and our pond is still a dry desert. Hopefully this next week we will get a lot more rain, because the phone weather app says we will, but we have discovered that it is not very accurate most of the time. Oh, I love the fun drawings your Mama did for Copy Cat. I think her idea of "Can we keep him" is so cute. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE The pictures of the ducks that Mama colored. I am sorry the real duckies aren't there right now, but maybe they will come back in the winter time. I would keep watching because they may surprise you someday! It's SO wonderful to hear from you. Please tell your Mama that we love hearing from both of you and that you have made our day!!

Ann said...

So sorry you were sick again Beau but I'm glad you are better now. Love the duck pictures. They're so cute.
I really LOVE the copy cat drawings. How clever. Now I'm wondering what Mom's answer will be on keeping the alien.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I woke up to a downpour too but now the sky is lightening up. I hope you have a good walk and good day and feel better! Hope everyone there feels better today. Sweet hugs, Diane

Betty Manousos said...

Hey Beau, Doing the same is definitely a good thing. Big hugs to your mama. Sorry to hear you weren’t feeling well, but glad you are doing well now. Thanks for this post, hugs to you too

Mari said...

Hi Beau! I was so happy to see an update from you today.
I'm sorry you had some rough hours but so thankful all is well now.
Tell your mama I love her copy cat work today!

Mevely317 said...

Good morning, sweet Beau ... it's soooo good to see you again. I'm relieved to know your little upset was a temporary thing, and you're back to taking Good Care of momma and daddy. Please tell her, I love seeing what she's seeing (Photo #1) ... the next thing to being there! Those copy-cat drawings always make me smile big -- inside and out!

Walter & Angel Millie said...

It's good to hear from you, Beau. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but I'm glad things seem to have stopped for now. I bet your mom is happy to have Ruby to walk with again, too.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm sorry you were sick but glad to hear that you are better now. That is good news on the rain. Such sweet duck pictures. Nice job on Ann's sketches. Have a nice weekend.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Sorry Beau you were feeling down, but glad it was just a quick storm passing through; though four hours can still knock the wind out of anyone’s sails. You’re a real champ! And tell Mom her graphic artistry could give Picasso a run for his money! 🎨

DeniseinVA said...

A sweet post Beau, please tell mama I loved everything on here but I am sorry about your tummy upset. Good to know everything is same-old-same-old with mama and daddy, even though we know it has many challenges. Mama must have enjoyed walking with Ruby. Thinking of you all and hope August is a great one.

Brian's Home Blog said...

More good news is good news sweet Beau but I'm sorry about the poopy thing and rain at walk time. We're still hopeful that Missy and Mister will fly back by soon. Big hugs from all of us.

photowannabe said...

Awww Beau, I'm glad you are feeling better now and that you will be able to see Ruby again ... in between the rain drops. Enjoy all those pretty little white flowers in the lawn but don't eat the things that make you sick !!
Love the Copy Cat masterpieces too.
Sue

Tigger's Mum said...

Beau - the wirdest thing happened... when i clicked on the photo of you resting so that I could zoom in on you, i got a picture your mama must have taken of the grass you had eaten (best way I can describe it). You must have been feeling really yucky. Good to read it is otherwise same ol' at your place.

Rose said...

I love your copy cat copy cat....we got a LOT of rain yesterday evening and some in the night, which we needed.

messymimi said...

The good seems to be outweighing the bad for a while and I'm praying it stays this way.

My Mind's Eye said...

Handsome Beau you did a fantastic update/post.
I'm sorry about your tummy and in the same breath happy it didn't last long. I know you needed the rain.
Hugs
Cecilia

Shug said...

I am so impressed with the copy cat drawings... so very good!! Poor Beau..I am sorry that he is having such a difficult time. Beau is the sweetest and even though I've never personally met Beau, I feel like he is part of our blogging family...for sure!! I do enjoy each post that Beau makes....

Linda said...

Beau, I hope you know how much I love you and how often I pray for you - along with your Mama and Daddy! You have been such a blessing to so many!! Thank you!

Chatty Crone said...

Sorry Mr. and Mrs. are not coming back. I know you liked them. I am sorry you had an incident - but hope they will stop. You are so sweet. Like your pictures.
Glad life is statis quo.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We are happy you are feeling better Beau, but sorry you were sick. We sure do enjoy your Mama's creativity!!
xoxo,
Rosy, Sunny and Beth

lexitheschnauzer said...

Hi there, Beau and Sandra and Bob. Yes, sometimes nothing changing can be good, and hope that now that Beau's "episode" has stopped again, things can remain the same.
Love how you combined the pictures!
We recently had a full turkey family walk through our back yard. It's probably good they didn't settle in and stay. Can you imagine the barking that would ensue every day?!
Love to you all, Amy

diane b said...

Thanks Beau for the update. you are looking good sorry to hear that you had another episode. Hope you are okay now. Glad to hear Mom and Dad are keeping the same ol same ol better than the alternative,

jabblog said...

I'm glad Ruby is back walking with you Beau. Your mama's drawings are as beautiful as ever.
It's good to hear that you've had rain, though it would be better at a more convenient time

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Same old, same old, is good, good great! I'm glad you got the rain and the weed flowers are blooming!

The Florida Furkids said...

Bummer on the poopy stuff. We would take rain anytime it wants to show up.

The Happy Whisk said...

So sorry about not feeling good. That's never fun. Feel better soon. ps. please tell your Mama thanks for the link and that my teeth are all good.