Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Sunshine Makes Me Happy


This is a close up of the sun painting a few blooms of the 7 foot Powder Puff tree, that is in front of my kitchen window, where the sun shines in on my table.

 I have been playing with Google Animation. You may remember what sunshine did to my fancy pants.
I got a feeling...I got da Moves

COME ON EVERYBODY CLAP YOUR HANDS
OH YOU´RE I'm LOOKING GOOD
I´M GONNA SING MY SONG IT WON´T TAKE LONG
WE I'M GONNA DO THE TWIST AND IT GOES LIKE THIS.

On the light side of life...

 Could a woman with only one arm buy clothes from a secondhand store?

Why was the fly dancing on the lid to the coke bottle?  Because it said Twist To Open


💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕






14 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

Have you got a book of these quotes? if you haven't its clever how you think of them. Like the sunshine on the powder puffs.
Briony
x

Ann Thompson said...

Well look at you go. You've got the moves. Thankfully I have two arms so I don't have to worry about shopping in a secondhand store...lol

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love those moves and the animated images. I love the powder puffs, a pretty tree. Have a happy day!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Dancing in the kitchen,you are so CUTE!! A teenage Sandra! I love how you are always keeping up with new fun tech stuff! I have always loved your Powder Puffs. I have a picture folder on my computer with all my favorites shots of it, yes I do!

Lois said...

Your posts always make me laugh Sandra! I love the animation and your photo of the Powder Puff tree is absolutely gorgeous.

photowannabe said...

I simply love and laughed out loud at the second hand store whimsy.
Great powder puff shots too.
Have a great day.
Sue

DeniseinVA said...

Your sunlight and shadow flowers are always gorgeous. Love these powder puffs. Also love the chuckles. Thanks Sandra :)

My Mind's Eye said...

MS you are groovin' on a sunny afternoon and MOLMOL the fly on the coke lid.
Hugs madi and mom

Karen said...

I see you can still do the Twist! Love your photos

Chatty Crone said...

I thought you were going to break out with John Denver's song - Sunshine on my shoulder!

Mevely317 said...

I'm LOVING that .gif! Fancy pants struttin' her stuff!
Actually, this just gave me an idea. Being as my kitchen floor is much like yours, it needs a pop of red (like your floor mat). Adding to my on-going Wal-Mart list now!

Saimi said...

Your post always make me smile! I'm pretty sure we could hang together, I really enjoy your sense of humor

KB said...

I'm having a migraine... and your post made me smile!!! That's a huge accomplishment. Thank you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the dwarf powder puffs! That animation is pretty cool.