Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sunday AM Bishop Point





There is nothing more soothing to us, than blue skies, white clouds, water views and sunshine. Words are few, to leave time to view the latest and greatest of our Big Boy photos on Fourpawsetc. follow the link if you like dog photos







Oops this was taken the day went to Bray Park to walk. We did long walks in beautiful places to heal our hearts

For the five days after Jake passed over the rainbow bridge, we looked for things to do and places to go get out of the empty house. Bishop Point is 5 minute ride. A peaceful spot to enjoy the Manatee River. I did not take a camera, these were shot with my cell phone and are blind shots. We went to ease our broken hearts on day 4.
 The movie is something Google Photos created and sent to me. hope it plays






13 comments:

Ann said...

Bishop Point is lovely. Looks very peaceful

My Mind's Eye said...

You do truly live in a glorious location. Hugs c

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Sorry for your loss of Jake. You went to a lovely spot to help heal your broken hearts.

FlowerLady

Karen said...

Very beautiful scenery. Thankful you can get out and enjoy the beauty around you there.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Lovely images and video from Bishop Point. Jake will always be in your heart but I hope BB is helping you to heal and be happy.

Enjoy your day and have a great new week!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Of course the movie played, because it is YOU who posted it! I love seeing the water rippling. This is a beautiful place, with such pretty blue water! Will you take Big Boy here? The picture with the sign...I even saved it so I could enlarge and read it. Only about the parking, ha ha! I love that one boat...is it moored? A yacht maybe.

Chatty Crone said...

You are just five minutes from that - AWESOME. Liked the video and the music.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It looks like a lovely place to go. Nothing like the water and the sky to bring some peace to the heart.

Mevely317 said...

Soothing-seeming, for sure! When I lost Caraleigh, all I could do was lay in the fetal position on the couch for two days. Yours was a much-better alternative!

Ruth Hiebert said...

That looks like a wonderful and peaceful place to walk and enjoy the scenery.

Just Mags said...

Your phone takes really good pictures. That looks like a peaceful place to walk and it is beautiful. Hugs

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

The ocean always soothes my soul too! Such a beautiful area, and Google did a great job putting your photos together!

Inger said...

That is so beautiful. The water is so peaceful and I heard on TV it is also very warm. I'm now going to check out Big Boy.