Friday, November 16, 2018

Nature Friday


In search of photos for Nature Friday with LLB in our Backyard, I found WEED SHADOWS on our fence, enhanced by the sunbeams.

I looked up the definition of Nature and I think these photos fit. Fencing from Trees, Leaves from Weeds, Sunbeams from the Sun and the Shadows they cast.

"Nature, the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations."

I close with a nature PUN........   Mountains aren't just funny, they are Hill Areas!



16 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Those leaf shadows are beautiful and I enjoyed your pun. Made me smile and that’s hard to do after midnight :)

Linda said...

You make anything look beautiful! I just love that about you!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
yup, those shadow shots are glorious! YAM xx

Ann said...

Hill areas...I love that one. I love the shadows of the leaves against that wood too

Linda P said...

It's a blessing to have the sunshine so that you can create interesting shadows. The shadows of leaves are pretty.

eileeninmd said...

Cute pun and I love the shadow shots. Very pretty nature photos.

Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

Hootin Anni said...

Love, love, LOVE the mountain pun! And your shadows are definitely beautiful ...AND nature!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Mountains aren't just funny, they are Hill Areas! I'm still giggling at this
Hugs Cecilia

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Beautiful nature shots today Sandra! Isn't it amazing how encompassing nature is?!

crafty cat corner said...

You're always good at spotting the lovely shadows.
Briony
x

Chatty Crone said...

Andy just learned about shadows in class - and I have a photo pf it on my next blog - I like yours too.

Ruth Hiebert said...

The leaf shadows are so lovely.

Mevely317 said...

I'd never have thought to look up the definition of nature! Your first photo looks like my shower curtain! Quite accidentally, I've fallen into a leaf motif there and in the guest room.

Lois said...

The light was perfect for those shadows. Very pretty!

Just Mags said...

Excellent captures of nature sweet Sandra. I love the leaf shadows on the fence...they made a beautiful photo. You are amazing with your camera. Hugs

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your leave shadows are awesome! Have a nice weekend.