Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Art

I played with my flower pic in photoshop to see if I remembered how to do this.

In Prior post, I told you the test I took said my personality makes me ESTJ type.

Random Facts About ESTJ Personality Type

ESTJs think in black and white terms. I DO I DO think in wrong/right

They may accidentally hurt others’ feelings and be clueless about it. I do it all the time

They tend to believe they are always right. I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

ESTJs are very risk-averse.  I once hung up on a financial advisor at the bank because he said what I chose was ALL WRONG.. to safe...yada yada, take risk   NOT ME

.
ESTJ Famous People
Following famous people and celebrities are likely to belong to the ESTJ personality type: NOTE there are only 3 women in the list
Harry S. Truman
Joan Rivers
Margaret Thatcher
Henry Ford
Martha Stewart  WHAT????John D. Rockefeller
Frank Sinatra
Vince Lombardi
George Washington

ESTJ Characters
Following fictional characters display ESTJ traits:
Archie Bunker from “All in the Family”  Bob calls me Archie all the time, and he is Archie to the bone... YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN TWO ESTJ'S ARE MARRIED FOR 34 YEARS.
Lucy Van Pelt from “Peanuts”  I yam WHAT I yam

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

More really interesting things about you. Your photo is gorgeous, it is a real painting, and a work of art. White canvas and everything. And you even signed it properly, too!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Love that photo-fix! Probably that last statement is exactly fitting with ESTJ traits! YAM xx

diane b said...

Love the photo of the flowers. Interesting facts about you.

Ann said...

A lot of those traits could be me as well.

Rose said...

I love hearing about the traits...i still want to take thetest.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love the photos. These facts sound like me too.
Have a happy day!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really is interesting. Now we're all wondering what we would find out about ourselves. I have always come across as a dumb blond..blond hair and a slow Southern drawl. But I'm not THAT dumb...and more silver now! Now why did I saw all of that? hehehehe! Hugs and hugs!

My Mind's Eye said...

MS all I can say is I'm glad I had a potty break before I read your comment on my blog. I nearly fell out of my chair....my mind's eye was saying YES you do know I sew have you been fallen on your head. That was hilarious.
Especially Ginny and Cecilia have the same pattern.
Thank you...I needed a LOL
I'm have a F I T with wordpress blogs today. They have locked me out of commenting on wp blogs unless I have an acoount.

Mevely317 said...

I'm astonished that financial advisor would be so pushy/rude. No way could I ever be accused of being a risk taker. Did Bob take this test, too? Now I want to ask Tom to do it!

Chatty Crone said...

Your first line says DSTJ - I think you meant ESTJ.

I wonder since I am an ISTJ - what the difference was - sometime when I have more time I have to look that up.

It takes a very brave woman/person to admit their strengths and weaknesses and know themselves.

That is the biggest step one can do.

sandie

DeniseinVA said...

"YOU DO NOT WANT TO HEAR WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN TWO ESTJ'S ARE MARRIED FOR 34 YEARS." I am still laughing at that one. Loved this post, thanks Sandra.

DeniseinVA said...

p.s. enjoyed your creative art too :)

photowannabe said...

From all I have read about you in your many years of posting I really thing you have yourself pegged perfectly.

Me not so much but we really are opposites..maybe that's why we enjoy each other on blogs.

Love the flower picture too. You are so creative.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Love your art and your self analysis today :-)
teeheehee

peppylady (Dora) said...

Maybe Thursday I will tackle more on my personality. Never tried photo shop.
Coffee is on

Just Mags said...

I love what you did with the flower art...very pretty. I bet it is very interesting around your place with you and Bob both ESTJ's. :) Hugs