Saturday, December 28, 2019

TOPS Gift



Some of you asked to see the gift I received at TOPS party. These beautiful earrings, were made by an artist in our Group. She paints and creates a jewelry Line.

Funny Story.


18 presents, Large to Small
In the center of the Table 
was a present so small.

Look closely! see that tiny present by the yellow book?

 Nancy looked at me and said this is my first TOPS party, you said bring a small gift to share and I did and now I am embarrassed .We joked and I said something about Look every one, can she stay with a teeny tiny present? There was much laughter.

As the presents were passed, and the game ended. Guess where that teeny present was? In front of ME!

With much laughter, I unwrapped a pill bottle with a beautiful little pink jewelry bag and inside were her custom made earrings.  Great things do come in small packages.


I love them on my crystal bowl,
I love them in my Charlie Brown tree,
and most of all I love them on ME!

That's Nancy in the pretty Pink blouse with one of her pastels. She teaches art classes HERE.. Thank you Nancy for my beautiful earrings.





16 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I think your gift is really nice!!

Ann said...

Love the earrings and the story. I think her little gift is just perfect.

Gayle said...

So funny the gift ended up at your place.

Mevely317 said...

My goodness, you've got talented friends! (BTW, my Sarah LOVED Pam's painting.)
Those earrings are really pretty! Wish I could wear long, dangly ones, but have never been able to carry it off. Now, wondering when all the 'left-right' stopped if anyone got her OWN gift?

Ruth Hiebert said...

Cute earrings. Size isn't always the most important .

Rose said...

They are gorgeous...just my type of earrings...

DawnTreader said...

I don't wear earrings, but they look very nice :)

My Mind's Eye said...

Yes inDEED YOU WON THE PRIZE OF THE DAY!!
good things come in small packages!!!
Hugs
Cecilia

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are really beautiful. It is true, good things come in small packages! It was a huge small gift.

photowannabe said...

I think you got the very best gift of all. Gorgeous where ever they are used.
She is quite the artist...lovely work.
Have a terrific day. Tonight I have my care-giving time with my friend.
Today I think Dave is taking down the outside lights. Happy to say that even after CR dinner last night I was down almost a pound...I can do this!!

Chatty Crone said...

Some times the best gifts come in small packages. Lovely.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Your gift of ear rings are lovely. What a nice "small" gift. We just returned from a Christmas vacation, I am catching up on some comments.
I hope your Christmas was great. Enjoy your weekend.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Score! YAM xx

Linda P said...

I think you had a lovely time at your party and the gift giving sounds like a sweet act of appreciation done with much merriment. The gift of hand made earrings from your talented friend is special.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Nancy is very talented. I love your earrings.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

I love earrings. Those new ons look great. Tiny package fun. Scarves and winter coats were popular as gifts here and no one planned it. It just happened that way.