Friday, December 17, 2021

Alva, isn't she lovely?

 


Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. Swedish Proverb

I asked my trainer at the YMCA if I should start shadow boxing.

He answered "knock yourself out"


Alva, Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?

Are you singing yet?

I take my joy where I find it.



Alvas vines were getting to long, she had to be moved to another spot. She loves it on the shelf in the kitchen. In the sun she was losing leaves, now she is happy.  I only use my own photos to frame and hang on the walls. 



17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

She is really beautiful, and healthy! And I adore the shimmering reflection of your glass jar.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Ditto Ginny's comment! YAM xx

easyweimaraner said...

she looks great... and happy ;O)

Hootin Anni said...

Alva has heart-shaped leaves!!

Knock yourself out...rofl

Ann said...

Alva is looking lovely. Yes, I was singing :)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Alva looks healthy and happy. Yes, she is beautiful!
Take care, enjoy your day!

Linda P said...

Glad your plant is happier now. Your framed photos are interesting and elegant like Alva.

My Mind's Eye said...

I'm humming...Hugs Cecilia

Inger said...

Not singing, you wouldn't want me to, but just loving Alva and this post.

Chatty Crone said...

She is doing great!

Rose said...

She really is lovely...yes I am singing.

Mevely317 said...

Ha! You had me singing from the moment I read your title! Now I want to know, do you sing this to her?

Love the jar's reflection!

photowannabe said...

The reflections are really beautiful, and I love your own framed prints. Simple and understated.
I'm so glad that Alva is thriving and I love her swirling vines.
Sue

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, she's beautiful! ❤️

Tigger's Mum said...

Picture within a picture... clever that.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She is beautiful!

DeniseinVA said...

She is lovely and I like those green bottles too.