Sunday, April 14, 2024

Spanish Homes, the good, the bad, and the ugy

 


My Pick for Me Today is this one.
I have blogged in blogger since 2009. Loading lots of photos and wanting them in order, never happened unless I dragged them around which is a frustrating job.
HERE YOU GO. the Solution to loading photos in the order you want them.
When Loading Pics click on them in the order you want them but do it in reverse order.
they will load correctly.
OR
Cut and paste and put them where you want them.



Thank you to Rose, for suggesting I name the post The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Any of these homes could easily become the good with paint and plants.



Several Homes look the same but are a little different, I think the one above and below was the same builder. most of these today are on one street. they are not all in a row, but scattered between other homes. 


This one needs Paint or maybe just spray washing, and a lawn mower

Post is late today, I took the day OFF and guess what,






7 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Paint, shade trees, and other vegetation make a huge difference.

Rose said...

The two houses that you think are from the same builder reminds me of Taco Casita restaurants. I love that first house.

My Mind's Eye said...

I agree several need some TLC and yard work...says the lady who doesn't do yards or outside maintenance. BOL BOL
Hugs Cecilia

Mevely317 said...

Yep, those last 4 need someone from HGTV to swoop down and wave a magic wand. Maybe the residents can't afford -- or are physically unable to do the work themselves.
I still love #3 with the pretty orange tiles and yellow pots.

Thanks for the tip on getting my photos in the right order!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

You certainly have a lot of interesting architecture in your part of the state, Sandra. And, it's OK if you took a day off, everyone needs that.

Debby said...

Spanish Colonial or Spanish revival homes are some of my favorites. Years ago, I lived in a rented home that I loved. I wanted to buy it. I loved the stucco walls, the archways, and the corner fireplace. We have many here in California. Even the ones that need a paint job could be fixed up nicely.

DeniseinVA said...

Love looking at these.