Monday, May 23, 2022

Color Chat! Show me your Aqua

 


You may have read my Welcome Aqua Post and I have been going on a bit about the color Aqua.
Also I may have been going on about the wrong color of our shutters and door.

 I went to the Dollar Tree  for 1.25 got a cute AQUA and Pink Welcome sign for the newly painted front door.  The door is metal, I lost my cool trying to glue magnets on the back, it took 9 little ones because I realized I like the idiot I am had purchased a Card Board Sign, that will in our humidity last about 3 days. I hd the magnets and glue and the sign was cheap so I put it up anyway. I used a lot of magnets because damp card board bends... Will it work? Will there be another post?

  3 photos taken with cell at the same time and you can see the color is different in each one. Top Right is closer to what I chose but not quite. The other two are what I see every time I go in the front yard. Still not happy with it.


Some of you commented you are not seeing Aqua and it might be the fact we live in Florida.
Above is todays news in Australia and check out the colors!!!
I quick snapped this and ran around the house snapping aqua.
(I simply must be right on everything I say and HAVE to Prove it)


Lids to RX, egg cartons, Beaus Baby Wipes, and went out to get the mail and found this Ad for aqua clothing, even the Have you seen me for missing women is aqua. and the Two Cards from RE agents begging to list our house were Aqua.

Aqua started trending in 2020 during Lock Down and continue to be the trending color of 2021 but now the trending colors of 2022
are Lime Green, Saturauated Yellow, Kelly Green.
All three of those colors have been viewed by my very own eyes on the talking heads of CNN and ABC news. PLUS I found all three colors in the houses down the street.
Now I wonder if the eggs will come in lime green or kelly green.
I also wonder who figures out what color is trending and also what the heck trending is.

Show me your aqau! once you see it you can't unsee it. Look for LIME and Kelly Green, its catching up with aqua






Found on the Wide Wide Web... and that WWW is so NOT trending any more. That is why I used it.
trending
[ˈtrendiNG]
ADJECTIVE
currently popular or widely discussed online, especially on social media websites:
"today's top trending topics"

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

AQUA is what we just painted my kitchen, and new aqua accessories. I love it!

Tigger's Mum said...

I'll have to post a photo of the dress F is making. I thought she was unfashionable, but it seems she is ahead of the curve! That would be a first. xxx Mr T

Linda said...

You are such a fun crazy lady!! I never know what is in or out about colors, styles, fashions, anything!
I guess I'm not a real big fan of aqua but I do have a few pieces of clothings and a couple pairs of earrings. Would you call turquoise 'aqua?' because I LOVE turquoise!!!

easyweimaraner said...

our hallway is aqua and we will use this color again, the mama is a fan... and there was even a band named aqua (don't google it LOL)

CheerfulMonk said...

My HP all-in-one printer is a light teal. Is that close enough?

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
The sign is cute, I hope it last longer than you say. I love colors, but I do not often wear many colors. I have a lot of black and gray clothes. I should look for an aqua top. when we lived in Lakeland, I painted the walls inside the aqua color. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

Hootin Anni said...

I don't like aqua at all, but like Linda I have real turquoise earrings and jewelry. That has more blue than aqua. As for egg cartons ours are jumbo size, so it's the pink carton I choose.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
One thing I cannot be accused of is following a trend... and would have no idea or care whether a colour fits folks' fashion or not! YAM xx

Ann said...

Give me the aqua, I'm not so crazy about lime green.
I'm also not one to follow things that are trending. I like what I like and I don't care if it's outdated or not.

Mevely317 said...

I'm like Ann; never have been a follower -- at least where fashion is concerned. However, it's fun to look around and see what I can spy with my little eye. I was still in bed a few minutes ago when I glanced over at the chifforobe and saw an old t-shirt hanging not 2 feet away -- in AQUA and PINK. (Duh!)
The girls' new water bowls (75-cents at Target - woot!) are lime green. Maybe mint? That's almost the same thing, isn't it?

I wonder if you can spray that cute sign with a sealant to keep it dry and stiff. 'Thinking about the can of spray sealant they gave me at Academy Sports when I bought my new shoes last year.

Rose said...

I thought you meant aqua houses in the neighborhoid... I am sure I could find aqua fabric in the sewing room if nothing else!

Chatty Crone said...

Girl I am so with you - even our new apartment is aquafied!

My Mind's Eye said...

I am late for a very important date..visiting you. At 8:30 am I had internet ...then bam it went bye bye. At 9 am we left on our first road trip to a State Park since last fall. More on that soon
it involved 2.6 miles trek we two old codgers made it
Hugs Cecilia

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The sign looks cute on the door. I haven't seen anything aqua recently.

DeniseinVA said...

That's a cute door sign. Amazing when you look around and see all the colors that you've not noticed before, though I haven't seen anything aqua around here lately. I'll keep looking :) A tropical color in my thinking.